THESE BOOKS (SERIES) APPEAR IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER BECAUSE I CANNOT AND WILL NOT CHOOSE AN ALL-TIME FAVORITE BOOK OR SERIES
1. "Lord of the Rings", "The Hobbit" by J. R. R. Tolkien
2. "The Inheritance Cycle" by Christopher Paolini
3. "The Blind Assassin" by Margaret Atwood
4. "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman
5. "Star Trek" by Gene Roddenberry
6. "Game of Thrones" by George R. R. Martin
7. "The Inkheart Trilogy" by Cornelia Funke
8. "Warriors" by Erin Hunter
9. "The Hours" by Michael Cunningham
10. "Harry Potter" by J.K. Rowling
I like fantasy. Just a little.
PSA: I'm open to talking about books. All the time. Giving suggestions, taking suggestions, suggesting books that should burn etc.
"Hannahrubyisms" - noun, subjective "isms" or philosophies pertaining, but not limited to, people, wine, books, and life that future award-winning writer Hannah Ruby Ball holds to be true.
NOTE: The following isms are subject to change with age, major life events, and copious amounts of wine mixed with a night of writing.
SECOND NOTE: These are only a few of Hannah Ruby Ball's philosophies and she is not pushing them on anyone. Seriously, don't think she's trying to preach and claim that her way of living is superior to yours.
THIRD NOTE: Have a fantastic day! Eat all the chocolate you can.